Wednesday, December 28, 2011

FAMILY, FOOD AND STUFF

I am really lucky because I have such a grateful family who are each supportive of my culinary experiments and foibles. My children always try my food, and they have very broad tastes - which is a feat in itself for most parents. My husband, Carl, loves food. He appreciates it. He notices subtle flavors and textures and is generous with his compliments and commentary. He wholeheartedly embraced vegetarianism, and an invaluable source of information when it comes to overall nutrition. Without my family, I am sure that I would be eating bowls of cereal three meals a day! So, during this holiday season, I would like to extend my gratitude to my wonderful family. Thank you for making our meals interesting and yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment